Friday, September 2, 2011

LIL WAYNE Its Good Feat Drake n Jadakiss THA CARTER 4 Jay Z dis

 Diwnload tha carter 4



 Download tha carter 4
LIL WAYNE Its Good Feat Drake n Jadakiss THA CARTER 4 Jay Z dis
This is the song surrounded by all the hype about lil wayne dissin jayz.Around 2:53 is when wayne start dissin jay z

Talkin 'bout baby money? I got your baby money
Kidnap your bitch, get that 'how much you love your lady' money
I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga
I'll take you out, that's a date nigga
Im a grown ass blood, stop playin with me
Play asshole and get an ass whippin'
I think you pussy cat ha, hello kitty
I just throw the alley-oop to Drake Griffin
I lay em down, tempur-pedic
This shits a game of chess, you niggas think its cleavage
Its young money, yeah 'tis the season
I give you the business, bitch this a business meeting
My niggas hungry, my bitches greedy
Will I die a bloody murder? Dear Mr. Ouija
Nigga, Im straight, my girl a faggot
Potato on the barrel, pop pop tater salad
download tha carter 4

No comments:

The Best Freebies Online

Hiphop News and Music Releases

Blog Archive