Monday, September 5, 2011

Nicki Minaj Stays Real In 'Glamour' Interview

Nicki Minaj has a style of her own and vows to not change for anyone. The Queens MC was recently spotlighted in fashion spread for magazine Glamour in their October issue, showing off a few of her fashionable items in the mag. During the interview Minaj touched on her image outside of the rap game and why deep down inside shes just a human being.
"In my downtime, I'm the most low-key person in the world" Nicki told Glamour. "We all have insecurities, but you have to know you're beautiful. I'm comfortable in my skin and I don't feel the need to change for anyone."
"We all have insecurities, but you have to know you're beautiful" Nicki continued. "I'm comfortable in my skin, and I don't feel the need to change for anyone."

No comments:

The Best Freebies Online

Hiphop News and Music Releases

Blog Archive