Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beyonce & Jay-Z Expecting Baby Girl in December?

 Free Beyonce Pulse Perfume
Free Beyonce Pulse Perfume
Oh Baby!" Beyoncé shouts while rubbing her baby bump on the set of her "Countdown" video, back in September. While holding up a copy of the New York Daily News featuring the preggers singer on the cover, Beyoncé reveals that she is six months pregnant at the time of shooting. The news suggests that, contrary to earlier reports of a February due date, Beyoncé and Jay-Z expect a December arrival.

"Hello, it's Sept. 23. Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! This was on the cover of the Daily News. Right now I'm actually shooting the video for 'Countdown' and I'm six months pregnant, pretending that my stomach is flat in body suits. But thank god you can't really tell from the front, but when I turn to the side ... Oh baby! Oh baby!" Bey' says.

The Christmas baby news is a surprise to all. In early October, Australia's Channel 7 Sunday Night Show reported that Queen B and Jay-Z were expecting their baby in February 2012.

Last month, auntie Kelly Rowland spilled the beans on the sex of the baby when talking to Bang Showbiz at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards 2011, in London.

"I'm so happy for my sister and her husband. They're so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They've made a little bundle of love, I'm so excited for them," Rowland said. "I have no idea what I'm going to buy Beyoncé at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won't be spoiled but she will be very well looked-after."
 Source

Free Beyonce Pulse Perfume

No comments:

The Best Freebies Online

Hiphop News and Music Releases